Connect with us

San Antonio

SAPD responding to Triple Shooting at east San Antonio convenience store




SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Police Department is responding to a triple shooting at an east San Antonio convenience store.

The shooting occurred at The Pit Stop at 4506 Lakewood.

San Antonio Police Chief McManus is expected to give a press conference within the hour.

TBN is en route to the scene and will be providing updates.

Click here to view this and every Texas Breaking News article AD FREE!


Click to comment

What do you think about this?

San Antonio

San Antonio man charged with Aggravated Assault with Deadly Weapon after running over female passenger




SAN ANTONIO — A San Antonio man has been booked into the Bexar County Jail after police say he ran over his female passenger after an argument.

Corbin James Cuvillier, 30, is accused of running over the victim’s legs after an argument on August 2, 2019, at the 400 block of Cupples Road in San Antonio.

According to an affidavit, the victim told police that she and Culliver were arguing over money and that she exited the vehicle to avoid the conflict and started walking down a sidewalk.

That’s when Cuvillier accelerated the vehicle, striking her with the driver’s side of the vehicle, then fled the scene, according to the affidavit.

The victim told police she remembered the front tire of the vehicle went over her legs and continued onto the curb, causing her pain to her legs and back.

Cuvillier was booked into the Bexar County Jail on a $50,000 bond, according to records.


Click here to view this and every Texas Breaking News article AD FREE!


Continue Reading

San Antonio

Deadly triple shooting on San Antonio east side leaves two dead, one injured



Lauren Sanchez | Texas Breaking News

By Lauren Sanchez, Texas Breaking News

SAN ANTONIO, Texas Police are investigating a triple shooting that occurred on the east side of San Antonio that left two dead and one in the hospital.

Police received a call for a shooting in progress just before 8 p.m. Wednesday night at the Pit Stop on 4506 Lakewood Drive.

According to San Antonio Police Chief McManus, the shooting resulted from an argument between the three individuals involved in the incident.

Two of the men were arguing with the other lone man for reasons unknown.

Police are unsure of who drew first, however two of the three parties involved drew their weapons and began firing at each other.

Two of the three men, one in his late teens to early 20s and the other in his 40s, were found dead at the scene by officers; one in the parking lot of the Pit Stop and the other in a parking lot across the street.

The third individual involved had been shot in the face, according to Chief McManus, and taken to San Antonio Military Medical Center.

Officials have not yet identified the men involved in the shooting.

This is an ongoing investigation and Texas Breaking News will update you when more information on this incident is available.

Click here to view this and every Texas Breaking News article AD FREE!


Continue Reading

San Antonio

Air Force Major indicted on Charges of murdering wife



Bexar County

SAN ANTONIO A San Antonio Air Force Major has been indicted on felony Charges of murder and tampering with evidence.

Andre McDonald was indicted by a Bexar County grand jury for the murder of his wife, 29-year-old Andreen McDonald.

The indictment alleges that McDonald “committed an act clearly dangerous to human life that caused her death” February 28 of this year.

Andreen had been reported missing March 1 by friends.

CBS DFW reported McDonald had purchased a shovel, an ax, gasoline and a “burn barrel” a day after Andreen was reported missing.

Investigators believe that McDonald attempted to destroy his wife’s remains with these materials.

McDonald was arrested March 3 for tampering with evidence after allegedly trying to destroy the receipt for these items.

He was released on bond April 2 and put on house arrest.

Andreen’s body was discovered 3 months later on July 11 according to KSAT 12.

Sources say her body was found on private property after a man tried to remove two cow skulls only to discover human bones alongside them.

McDonald was taken into custody July 13, two days after Andreen’s skeletal remains were discovered. 

According to a murder warrant for Andre, the couple’s daughter reenacted how her mother’s body had been disposed of.

Meaning the girl, who KSAT reports is on the autism spectrum, likely witnessed her mother’s body being burned.

Sources say Andreen’s mother has had custody of the child since Andreen’s disappearance.

McDonald is facing five to 99 years or a life sentence in prison if he is convicted.

Texas Breaking News will update you once more information is available.

Click here to view this and every Texas Breaking News article AD FREE!


Continue Reading