Connect with us

San Antonio

Convenience store robbery suspect arrested, charged with Aggravated Robbery

Published

on

SAPD | BEXAR COUNTY

SAN ANTONIO — A former probationer believed to have been involved in two San Antonio convenience store robberies has been arrested on a charge of Aggravated Robbery, after intentionally and knowingly pointing a handgun at a victim, placing him in fear for his life, in order to obtain property, according to an arrest affidavit.

Craig Wesley Wells, 24, was arrested by the San Antonio Police Department after detectives showed a surveillance photo of the suspect to his former probation officer. Wells had been previously on probation for prostitution, according to an affidavit.







Wells is believed to have been involved in two robberies in San Antonio, the first being at the EZ-Mart on the 3800 block of Quiet Meadow on May 22, 2019. The suspect was wearing a black Spurs basketball jersey with white lettering and was said to have pointed a gun at the store clerk demanding money.

When police later looked at the surveillance video, they observed a man pulling a black mask out of his pocket outside of the gas station, with the suspect’s face visible. The surveillance footage then showed the man putting on the black mask and committing the robbery.

The second robbery occurred on May 31st at a convenience store on the 2500 block of Houston Street in San Antonio. The suspect was wearing a similar mask and a black Spurs hoodie with white lettering.







Police were able to apprehend the suspect as he fled the scene. Police were unable to charge Wells with the second robbery but showed the picture of the suspect in the first Robbery to Wells’ probation officer without telling the probation officer the suspect’s name.

The probation officer identified the suspect in the first robbery as Craig Wesley Wells, and Wells was arrested for the EZ-Mart robbery on October 1st and remains in the Bexar County Jail on a $50,000 bond.







 

 

 

 

 

San Antonio

San Antonio man charged with Aggravated Assault with Deadly Weapon after running over female passenger

Published

on

BCSO

SAN ANTONIO — A San Antonio man has been booked into the Bexar County Jail after police say he ran over his female passenger after an argument.

Corbin James Cuvillier, 30, is accused of running over the victim’s legs after an argument on August 2, 2019, at the 400 block of Cupples Road in San Antonio.







According to an affidavit, the victim told police that she and Culliver were arguing over money and that she exited the vehicle to avoid the conflict and started walking down a sidewalk.

That’s when Cuvillier accelerated the vehicle, striking her with the driver’s side of the vehicle, then fled the scene, according to the affidavit.

The victim told police she remembered the front tire of the vehicle went over her legs and continued onto the curb, causing her pain to her legs and back.







Cuvillier was booked into the Bexar County Jail on a $50,000 bond, according to records.

 







 

 

Continue Reading

San Antonio

Deadly triple shooting on San Antonio east side leaves two dead, one injured

Published

on

Lauren Sanchez | Texas Breaking News

By Lauren Sanchez, Texas Breaking News

SAN ANTONIO, Texas Police are investigating a triple shooting that occurred on the east side of San Antonio that left two dead and one in the hospital.







Police received a call for a shooting in progress just before 8 p.m. Wednesday night at the Pit Stop on 4506 Lakewood Drive.

According to San Antonio Police Chief McManus, the shooting resulted from an argument between the three individuals involved in the incident.

Two of the men were arguing with the other lone man for reasons unknown.







Police are unsure of who drew first, however two of the three parties involved drew their weapons and began firing at each other.

Two of the three men, one in his late teens to early 20s and the other in his 40s, were found dead at the scene by officers; one in the parking lot of the Pit Stop and the other in a parking lot across the street.







The third individual involved had been shot in the face, according to Chief McManus, and taken to San Antonio Military Medical Center.

Officials have not yet identified the men involved in the shooting.

This is an ongoing investigation and Texas Breaking News will update you when more information on this incident is available.

 

 

Continue Reading

San Antonio

SAPD responding to Triple Shooting at east San Antonio convenience store

Published

on

MIKE TAYLOR / TBN

SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Police Department is responding to a triple shooting at an east San Antonio convenience store.

The shooting occurred at The Pit Stop at 4506 Lakewood.







San Antonio Police Chief McManus is expected to give a press conference within the hour.

TBN is en route to the scene and will be providing updates.







 

 







Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Facebook

Trending